
We took her to campus again last night for the reception portion of a conference I had been organizing. This time she slept the entire time. People still came to say hi, but she didn't play back. Today she spent the evening at my folk's house with my sister & her kids for dinner. My niece, my sister and my mom each love spending time with her so Ryan and I never had to lift a finger - not even to change a dirty diaper. My niece (she's 8) says she's too old to be Isabel's cousin and should be her aunt.
Tomorrow we're heading to a native american museum I used to volunteer at for the annual spring celebration - and to meet a few new people. If I take any pictures there I'll be sure to post them. I'm still waiting for a few more pictures from the museum.
The best thing about taking her for visits as often as we can is that she is good with other people. I get that she is still super young to probably know the difference, but all this visiting will pay off in the future. I remember being painfully shy when I was a kid and I'd prefer if Isabel was comfortable around people (note I didn't say strangers). Either way, it's fun for us to get out of the house and hang out with friends and family and fun for friends and family to play with a baby they don't have to take home.
No comments:
Post a Comment