It's been crazy around here lately. Between a toddler who a) insists on getting into everything and b) loves experimenting with the potty (which means sitting on it for what seems like ever with nothing happening AND taking off her pants & diaper and running around the house), a senior dog who also wears diapers (and occasionally takes them off) and must have the canine version of dementia, the younger dog who is now the grumpiest dog in town, working, sewing for Christmas, buying for Christmas, and baking for Christmas, I'm becoming less fond of this time of year. Each year I vow to get a jump on the holiday season next year. Maybe I should write myself a note & put it somewhere I will see it & be inspired to take action.
But, even with all the craziness (self-induced for sure) I still love Christmas. Who doesn't enjoy seeing all the houses decked out with pretty lights and over-the-top lawn ornaments (NASCAR Santa, really?)?
I've decided Christmas Eve will be the official annual tradition of the Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas. I can't wait for Busy to see it.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Christmas & Happy New Year!
LOL....Looks like someone said, "Smile Busy!"
ReplyDeleteLook at those chompers! It's funny because the last I remember she couldn't walk and now she can and has a full set of teeth! Before you know it she will be asking for a cell phone :)
ReplyDeleteJust last Sunday she said, "Phone, peas" and Daddy gave up his cell so she could show Gamma how to text. :>
ReplyDeleteECG