Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Figured out what all the naps were for
Isabel has been up about 15 minutes since I've been home, and decided to show me that she can now blow raspberries with her tongue stuck out at the same time. Quite a show of talents. So we decided to work the bottle in for her next feeding. We started with 1 oz of milk so that she would cruise right through it and then could move on to mommy without incident. Apparently she liked the idea because she was eyeing up the bottle sitting next her for about a minute, which I've never seen before. Then she extended an unsteady arm towards it. Wow! She's actually trying to reach for her meal, which was also a new trick. I brought the bottle closer to her and started to turn the bottle to the upside so it wouldn't leak through the vent hole. Then, she GRABBED it with TWO hands and TOOK it from me, and stuck it in her MOUTH. I suppose this was a week of brain and coordination development. If not, she's been downloading from the wi-fi connection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's my girl!!! ECG
ReplyDelete