I am so proud of her! We had a long day yesterday and she was just a gem. We had mom's group in the morning, then were supposed to meet some folks for lunch at 12:30. They were late by an hour, so we were stuck in a museum with hoards of school children for longer than I expected. We didn't actually get to lunch until 2:30. Isabel didn't start melting until 3:30, which was 3 hours since she woke up from her nap in the car. It was a good excuse to leave the lunch a little early. Nice people, I was just really ready to be at home. I'm really not used to being out of the house all day anymore.
This is her first bite of carrot. Doesn't this photo make her look like a giant walrus? Apparently a really bad angle.
No comments:
Post a Comment