It's been great for all of us having Ryan home this weekend. The only downside is we have to say goodbye again this afternoon. I miss him already. I think his absence may have been hardest on Stuey, our Jack Russell. He waits patiently for him by one of two doors each night with his ears straight up. He hasn't really left Ryan's side, except for necessities. I think he'll sink back into doggie depression again tonight when I return home without Ryan.
On the Isabel front - she's getting herself into a seated position from laying down! She did it over the weekend. I think she was saving it for her daddy. She still isn't crawling (the big hope for the weekend), but we'll take any new talent. The look on her face doesn't register a new skill. She looks like she was born doing it.
She's had a great time with her dad this weekend and I'm sure she will notice his absence, too. I'm glad for her she lacks a concept of time. That would be a handy trick right about now. Time for me should go by quickly, too. I've got my comprehensive exam this Friday and I don't feel prepared enough. I'll be spending a lot of my evening time studying. And a new semester starts next Tuesday. I'm not ready!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment