2009 was a big year for us, so it seems hard to top. I'm pretty sure though that 2010 will be even bigger and better. We're off to a great start so far. Busybel has been sleeping better, which we're all happy about. Her stuffy nose if in its last stages (I forget how long it takes to clear up once you've been sick) so she's having a much easy time breathing when she sleeps. We've still got her crib elevated on one side, humidifier running, and still using the chest rub each night. Yesterday she enjoyed the company of her goof-ball grandpa and cousin (who is just crazy about her). She slept like a rock last night from all of the activity.
Today we're taking it easy with some light shopping and a lot of hanging out around the house. I've almost got her softbook done. Just some hand stitching seams closed and bind it down the center and she'll (finally) have a new toy. Next project - camera case for the new camera Santa brought for Christmas. I'm thinking about a 365 blog, so I've taken a picture a day for the last 3 days. Haven't done anything with them yet, but I've got them.
She is still not crawling (which is fine. I think she is enjoying the new found game of rocking too much to let it go just yet) and still does not like green beans, regardless of what they are mixed with.

That's about all that is going on here. So, enjoy the random photo until next time : )
No comments:
Post a Comment