It's the end of the worst week ever and we both made it! Isabel is back to her happy, normal self and I think I am too. Plus I learned a valuable lesson about all foods in moderation. My exam on Friday wasn't too bad. Now that I know what the questions are, I could have studied differently, but I was able to convey the concepts of the material even if I missed out on some of the specifics. The second half, which was on primate behavior, was the easiest. I'm pretty sure I nailed the answers, as I should have. I should know in a week or so how I did. The worst case scenario if I did super bad on a question is I'd more than likely have to work on that particular question a bit more. I can live with that.
Isabel has moved on to egg yolk and loves it. I knew she would. She is also a fan of cottage cheese. But, puffs are her all time favorite. Her face lights up when we get the container out of the cupboard.
I'm not sure what we'll be doing today. I've got a few items to pick up from a few different stores, and it's supposed to start raining again. It's okay, neither one of us will melt if we get wet.
Penny loves her puffs as well :) They're like baby crack.
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys made it through the week! I hope next week is easier for you!