Sunday, October 3, 2010

It finally feels like fall

So we headed to a pumpkin patch today. It's Busy's first time - we didn't go last year. She had a blast! We started out watching all the farm animals. There were chickens, ducks, turkeys, goats, pigs and horses. We made our way through a corn maze and a small hay bale maze. After that we took a ride around the farm on a "train" which she really liked. The last thing we tackled was her very first pony ride. I walked along side the pony just in case she got scared. I really didn't need to be there. She was a pro. She even "kissed" the pony and gave him a nice pat on the neck. She had such a good time.





Her owie is looking a lot better these days. It's healing nicely, and she isn't bothered by it at all.

On a separate note - she got her first baby doll and stroller in the past two weeks. I think she likes the stroller better than the doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment