Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hats, hats, hats

Over the winter break, I put down my sewing projects for a while and picked up some crocheting.  My goal is to crochet little toys for Busy, but the instructions were a little confusing so I decided to start with something easier.  I crocheted 2 hats.  One is pretty (different, blended colors) but turned out wonky and the other is a nice shade of purple and turned out well.  I don't have pictures of her wearing either hat.

I do, however, have a picture of Busy wearing a hat that Aunty Carolyn's sister made for her.  I don't know how to join colors yet, so this hat was a little bit out of my skill range.  She doesn't wear the hat often, but we like to take it out and play with it.

                                                                     Yes, it's got a matching sock monkey, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment