Busy has been trying out something new the past few months. I'm not really sure that I like it, and I'm pretty sure I never want to see it again (although it is kinda funny).
For the 3rd time last night in about 2 months, Busy has peed on the floor. This time literally next to the potty. I think the first time was in her bed and the second time was down her slide. Each time she pees on the floor we ask the same question: "Busy, you know you need to pee in the potty. Why did you pee on the floor?" Her answer is always the same: "Because I'm dangerous."
I have no idea where she got the idea to pair dangerous with herself or her actions. Around the house things like knives, electrical plugs and heights are dangerous. Peeing has never been labeled dangerous.
Hopefully last night she learned a lesson. She peed her way right out of sharing ice cream (although she didn't seem to upset over that).
No comments:
Post a Comment