Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Quick update

is all I really have time for.  Leland hasn't been the best napper so far, but he does sleep fairly well at night.  He's worked his way up to 3-4 hour stretches most nights until the first feeding, then back to a 3 hour stretch for the second.  We're still working on a routine, but I feel like it's just around the corner.  So, my days are filled with holding a very tired yet nap resistant baby. 

Currently both kids are sick with congestion and fevers.  Isabel has early stage pneumonia again and started meds yesterday.  Leland has a mild fever and lots of congestion.  He's been resting a lot the past two days which is wonderful for everyone.  He's also got his own private sauna room (our bathroom with the shower running) which helps get him to sleep if nothing else.  For as nasty as this virus is, I hope it is also fast moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment