Funny story Ryan wanted me to pass on. I personally would rather forget it happened. But anyway, here goes:
We started (and almost finished) painting the nursery yesterday. Ryan painted the walls and ceiling with the roller and I worked on the trim with a small paint brush. I took to sitting on the floor to work on the point where the green wall meets the white baseboard. My back was getting so tired from hunching over for so long so I decided I might be more comfortable laying on my stomach. Wait, it gets better.
So, I do in fact lay down on my stomach. Instantly I notice a pillow or something squishy preventing me from laying all the way down. I ask myself, "what the heck is under me?" Fortunately (in this instance only) there are mirrored closet doors in that room. So, of course I turn my head to the mirror to see what I'm laying on. Luckily it didn't take much more time to figure out what the problem was. I even said to myself "Oh yeah, I'm pregnant!" I guess the memory of why I was in that room painting in the first place wasn't strong enough to remind me that I'm not only pregnant, but 32 weeks pregnant. The weight gain and waddling wasn't enough either.
I laughed out loud and got back to sitting down and hunching over.
No comments:
Post a Comment