Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another milestone...

for her and for me. Last night Isabel slept in her crib for the entire night. First time ever. She went down about 8:15 pm and she's still asleep now (6:45 am). Of course I woke up every time the baby monitor flashed, but that is to be expected. I'm proud of myself for not sleeping on the floor in her room. The lights on the monitor worked just fine. I did get out of bed a handful of times to make sure she was still breathing. That was my plan anyway. Besides, I still do that while she naps during the day.

I'm a little sad and it feels like the first of many times she will need me a little less. But, I'm happy that's she doing so well and we were all ready for this next step.

2 comments:

  1. Let's trade babies. Mine still wakes 2x a night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twice a night? Maybe it's because your company is preferred to sleep : )

    ReplyDelete