Super cute alert! This morning during her first nap (for some reason she was up at 4 am, so her first nap started much earlier than normal) I put my hand on her stomach to feel for her breathing. Seriously - when will my need to do that stop? Anyway, I don't know if she was dreaming or what (do babies dream?), but she smiled a giant smile and then gave me a silent but huge belly laugh. Twice. So darn cute I can't stand it. She giggled out loud a few more times this afternoon, but they were short and incomplete. I'll take it. She's picked up squealing as well. I have a lot of success putting her down for naps while she's still awake. I'm lovin' that because my back and arms can only hold her for so long before they need a nap too.
We have our next well baby check-up next Monday on August 3. She's getting her second immunizations that day as well. I'm crossing my fingers that it goes as smoothly as last time. Keep your fingers crossed as well.

I know, not the best quality of picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment