The other piece of good news is Isabel (I'm torn between calling her Little Miss and Baby Bel) drank 2 ounces from a bottle today! From what Chels described, she drank most and some leaked out as she was playing with the nipple. At any rate, no screaming or fighting!!! I'm completely thrilled. I really hope it isn't a fluke, but I don't think so. I've been trying to get her used to the bottle again for a few weeks now. Of course, I've been fairly relaxed about it and completely inconsistent, so if it was a fluke I deserve it. But, my efforts seem to be paying off even if it's just a little bit.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Yipee Skipee!!
Today was good on two fronts. First, I got paid to sit in on a Native American basket appraisal. 27 baskets were donated to the Maidu Center and they were appraised (for the second time) today. I don't know anything about the appraiser other than he seems like a nice enough guy. He's been doing appraisals for twenty or thirty years. Seems knowledgeable enough. I'm tucking his name away in case knowing him can come in handy some time in the future.
The other piece of good news is Isabel (I'm torn between calling her Little Miss and Baby Bel) drank 2 ounces from a bottle today! From what Chels described, she drank most and some leaked out as she was playing with the nipple. At any rate, no screaming or fighting!!! I'm completely thrilled. I really hope it isn't a fluke, but I don't think so. I've been trying to get her used to the bottle again for a few weeks now. Of course, I've been fairly relaxed about it and completely inconsistent, so if it was a fluke I deserve it. But, my efforts seem to be paying off even if it's just a little bit.
The other piece of good news is Isabel (I'm torn between calling her Little Miss and Baby Bel) drank 2 ounces from a bottle today! From what Chels described, she drank most and some leaked out as she was playing with the nipple. At any rate, no screaming or fighting!!! I'm completely thrilled. I really hope it isn't a fluke, but I don't think so. I've been trying to get her used to the bottle again for a few weeks now. Of course, I've been fairly relaxed about it and completely inconsistent, so if it was a fluke I deserve it. But, my efforts seem to be paying off even if it's just a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on the baby bottle progress. Can't wait to hear more (in person) about the appraisal
ReplyDelete