She's getting quite good and pulling herself up to standing. She did it 3 times in a row in her crib yesterday. She also likes to practice walking. Who knows when she'll actually take her first step. We're still waiting for the 3rd tooth to arrive, so clearly she is in no hurry to get through her list of development milestones. It must be nice to not be under any pressure to get stuff done ; )
It's supposed to start raining here today, so I think we'll be stuck inside. If I get the chance, we'll head outside for a walk before the weather turns bad. Otherwise, we'll spend the day crawling & exploring. It's really difficult now to keep her attention for more than a minute, so a lot of the interactive games we used to play are out the window for the time being. Peek-a-boo can only get me so far these days.
It's a little hard to take pictures of her now since she doesn't stop moving. I guess I'm going to have to find the time to get to know my camera.
Holly, you forgot that she always smiles with something on her head. Maybe she would hold still for a nano-second too. Try a hat or a ribbon!! Can't wait to see my little dolly :) ECG
ReplyDelete