On the Isabel front - she is currently in her crib "napping". So tired on the way home but now all she wants to do is talk. As long as she is having a good time and talking nicely to her bunnies, or self, I think I'll leave her in her room for a while longer. She's enjoying the taste of new foods lately. Chunked chicken instead of pureed, bits of chopped garlic, and real pasta. These teeth are working out nicely.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Beautiful weather = trip to Apple Hill
Today is just gorgeous in Sacramento. It's right after the rains of April and before the heat of summer. This weekend was the Apple Blossom Festival in Apple Hill. We figured it would be fun to get out of the house, head for the hills and pick up some dessert. It was about 10 degrees cooler up there than in Folsom which made it a perfect afternoon. We didn't stay too long, but long enough to get some nice pictures.




On the Isabel front - she is currently in her crib "napping". So tired on the way home but now all she wants to do is talk. As long as she is having a good time and talking nicely to her bunnies, or self, I think I'll leave her in her room for a while longer. She's enjoying the taste of new foods lately. Chunked chicken instead of pureed, bits of chopped garlic, and real pasta. These teeth are working out nicely.
On the Isabel front - she is currently in her crib "napping". So tired on the way home but now all she wants to do is talk. As long as she is having a good time and talking nicely to her bunnies, or self, I think I'll leave her in her room for a while longer. She's enjoying the taste of new foods lately. Chunked chicken instead of pureed, bits of chopped garlic, and real pasta. These teeth are working out nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment