Of course we watched the monkey show. It turns out this is the same guy I did part of my Marine World internship with in '94 (sooo very long ago). I remember the big mandrill he brought out at the end. He was round 5-ish years old at the time. The little hamadryas I hung out with wasn't in the show we saw. Not sure if he still has all the same baboons from back in the day. Busy didn't really watch the show. She cheesed it up for the lady sitting behind Ryan and the older man sitting in front on the ground. We think that she thought the audience's applause was just for her.
She wasn't quite sure what to make of the livestock barns. She did manage to stick her finger in a cow's nose, but no real petting - too scary I think. But, she did like looking at all the animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment