Has it really been 3 months since my last post??? I suppose it has. Probably the biggest reason for the delay is that writing has become somewhat of a chore. I'm behind schedule with my thesis, so what writing and thinking I do get done really needs to go toward that. I'm taking a quick break today mostly because I feel a little neglectful of this blog.
Biz is probably as typical a 3-year-old as there is. Smart, sweet, sassy beyond belief and trying hard to grow up without doing it too fast. She is doing well in her new preschool classroom, although drop offs are still sketchy, which I expected. She is great friends with the brother and sister who live down the street talking about them often and wanting to invite them over for various craft projects. She is mostly sleeping through the night, except on the nights when she has bad or stressful dreams. After switching her to a combo dance class (ballet, tap and tumbling) she is excelling at that (finally). She went from not only not paying attention to the teacher but being downright disruptive to fully participating and doing quite well. She even got a complement from her teacher this week. We also have her enrolled in swimming lessons, which we may ditch at the end of the month. The class setting is a little distracting for her and/or she just isn't into it. No biggie. If we do ditch, we'll pick it up sometime this winter.
For those of you whom I am not Facebook friends with (Erica and Isabelle - this means you!!!), we are expecting baby #2 this December. Biz is already a great big sister giving the baby kisses, ticking him/her and talking to her sibling often. She has even taken to carrying a baby in her belly. She's very cute right now. I hope it lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment